What is Invisalign?
Simple, for some it may be a clear alternative to braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why do people prefer Invisalign Dental Services?
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won't notice you're in treatment
- Won't disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won't notice you're in treatment. Invisalign, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 500,000 people who want amazing smiles.
How do I get started?
- See our Dentist, Dr. Benjamin for a free consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign.
- If you are, then Dr. Benjamin will take a bite impression of your teeth, which Invisalign will use to make aligners.
- Wear your aligners.
- Come to see Dr. Benjamin for progress checks.
How much does it cost?
It depends on the kind of treatment you need, how long it takes. Invisalign treatment is usually similar to the cost of traditional braces. Furthermore, if you have dental insurance that covers orthodontic treatment, Invisalign should qualify.
How else can I get help?
Desert Dental utilizes CareCredit, a third-party flexible patient financing program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that makes it easier for you to get the treatment or procedures you want and need.
For payment options, see our brochure (pdf).